Polaris ACE Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
My Polaris ace mods

So I bought a full rzr seat but decided only to use the seat bottom as I like the ace logo on the seat back, took a bit of work but turned out great!! Also my new polaris extreme front bumper arrived today! The ace is looking great , more mods on the way !

·
Registered
395 Posts
I have the same seat cushions , yes it takes a bit of work but the RZR seat is alot more comfortable in my opinion.... to make the rear cushion fit you would have needed to cut the old ace seat frame and widen it... or i guess you could make adapter brackets... it IMG_3249.JPG took me a couple of hours with a drill and welder and sawzall... but im very happy with my upgrade... youll be happier once you get it finished.. I mean you didnt buy a new cushion just to have it sit in the garage right? you can do it!!! if you need any help just ask..

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Added nerf bars today and single row white led on the front bumper. Also picked up a neat little flash light that sits in the power point and charges while the machines on.

·
Registered
1,747 Posts
Next weekend I should have in the mail koplin side mirrors and polaris side bags
Get rid of those tires and that will be the best mod you have done You will get as much comfort as your RZR seat with a good set of radial tires.....that's no joke

·
Registered
1,747 Posts
More mods for this weekend. Got polaris brand rear bumper mounted tonight, more to come tomorow!!

I would advise that you push the hitch all the way in or you will be dragging it every time you are crossing a ditch or creek or whoop de do

·
Registered
43 Posts
Where did you find the extreme front bumper? I was told they are no longer making it and found it is out of stock everywhere I looked.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts