Polaris ACE Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Selling the Ace...7 hours with 63 miles on it

Ok...first off, my name is Mike and I live right outside of pittsburgh, PA. I have a 7 hour old polaris ace with only 63 miles on it . I only got to ride it two times. So it is brand new. I have a bunch of oem extras on the ace. I have the front and rear brush guards, the hard roof, 2500lbs winch, nerf bars and the rear seat polaris trail bag. The other extras that I added was a 1.5 gal reserve gas tank mounted on the roll cage. The fire ext. mounted on the other side. I was able to mount a dry tool box to the air filter cover plate. Can be taken off by removing 6 bolts. I also have a universal plow that I know will work on the ace but just haven't mounted it yet...This thing just sits in my garage with a battery tender on it and gets no use. I just have 0 time to ride. I hate to see it go but it is burning a hole in my pocket.
I am asking $7500.00 for the ace and that includes everything...the plow, winch, gas tank, ect. PM me if you are interested and we can talk. I will be willing to meet half way for delivery of the ace but nothing to crazy. Here are some pics and I will take anymore you want or need. Let me know... View attachment 1370 View attachment 1371 View attachment 1372 View attachment 1373

·
Registered
3,051 Posts
Sir, that is a SCREAMING deal.
I hope nobody tries to low-ball you, you're already at rock bottom.
Good luck on a fast sale.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I know it is a good deal....But i will not go any lower. I am not trying to get into a big negotiation. That is the price I need to make the money I put into it and plus a little more. I got a really good deal on it anyway. I guess i am just passing that savings on to someone else who will use the darn thing. I don't need to sell...but just want to sell. Also, above i said that i would meet you "half way", this was for delivery of the ace...not price.

·
Registered
130 Posts
I am proud new owner of this Ace. Tuesday we were placing to go buy a brand new Ace. Got on here to get bumper ideas, and seen this for sale I sent a pm and he called me.. By Wednesday evening we had agreed to a sale. Mr. MIKE, I can't thank you enough. We plan to go ride weather pending, or will go camp and ride next weekend. Loaded up and heading Home....

·
Registered
130 Posts
Only thing I plan to do this week to it, swap sides of the fuel tank and fire extinguisher. My thought, I will make habits to get in and out left side, if i egress and need it, I want it on same side as my egress. And I have to make a higher accelerator, as my prosthetic does not allow operation of it properly in the heal well and location of pedal. Both very easy. 1000% satisfied with this Ace. More to follow with the miles that come with.

·
Registered
3,051 Posts
Duane -

Congrats on the pretty much brand new ACE!

Regarding your plan to swap the extinguisher and the gas can:
The exhaust runs under the right hand side of the bed, and there have been documented fires caused by gas cans leaking onto hot exhaust components. Just a thought.

Have a look where I have mounted my extinguisher: http://www.aceforums.net/forum/22-a...-your-fire-extinguisher-mounted-your-ace.html
I can get it out from either side. If my ACE ends up laying on either side or even upside down after a crash and I need the extinguisher, it will be accessible.
This location also keeps the mud off of it, so it is more likely to work when I need it, and it won't get crushed in a roll.

·
Registered
130 Posts
I guess I posted that for reason. I knew the exhaust but did not think that, all my riding time, I rode with a group that had a rzr570. So seeing them at the riding park we go to, only new of the tank, exhaust and fir issue.
I will give credit where it is due, thank you Scoundrel.
The high mount and dirt mud and the elements were a concerning factor. It has a nice mount bracket so I will see it may fit, and a lanyard to pull the mount pin.

Got out today and played. One concern: while traversing a hillside (not vertically), riding alongside, what angle is to steep. Lori is nervous to that and I agree to know limits. ??

1 - 17 of 17 Posts