Polaris ACE Forum banner

Sidewinder Off Road turbocharged Ace first start

10K views 16 replies 5 participants last post by  Fishmanmark187 
#1 ·
Got it running yesterday afternoon! Still a ways to go until its all complete but it's getting there! Sounds way different from what we were expecting but can't wait to see how it performs.

#3 ·
Nice! Now make a good water tight connection for the inlet so we can go mudding..I bet it will be nice an torquey...hurry up I want to see more!

#7 ·
Got some good progress!!! Finally able to drive the machine around a bit and get some good heat cycling through it. The kit came out very nice and I'm psyched about the entire package. I little more plumbing to do on the air/water intercooler system but we've got all of the parts so just a little more time. The oiling system is completely ironed out and performing really awesome. Videos below of some free revving and put putting around the M2K parking lot. No full throttle hits yet. Once we our done plumbing the water lines and tuning yall are going to be getting some dyno videos and some acceleration and performance videos. Stay Tuned!!!
revving

Driving

#11 ·
Rain subsided a bit and got some partial throttle tuning going on. Machine feels very strong at 10psi. Tuning is still extremely conservative and throttle still hasn't gone over 75%. Boost is a little high for my liking right now so doing some tweaking on the wastegate to try and bring it down to around 7-8psi at WOT. Also got some roll bar pods in to mount the gauges. Pretty sweet!!

#13 ·
Any updates? I have been away for a while and figures the beast would be running..what gives? lol

#15 ·
Any updates? I have been away for a while and figures the beast would be running..what gives? lol

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.