Polaris ACE Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Here's a video we made racing a Ranger 800 RZR. More info to come. We are in the process of becoming a forum sponsor. If you have any questions please PM or contact us on Facebook.

We've shaved roughly 2 seconds off of 0-40 times compared to when the machine was stock. Right now it hits 40mph in 6.087 seconds very consistently (G-Tech Pro). Past that it continues pulling harder than a stock machine ever would. This thing slams onto the factory rev limiter in just 11 seconds at 8500rpm and 53mph as shown in the video. This performance is on only 7psi of boost!!! This is the slowest it runs with the turbo setup and seems to be starving for more. Now that we've perfected the kit in its' current state we will now start working on pushing it a little harder and turbocharging some more machines! Enjoy!

·
Registered
64 Posts
That is bad azz guys! Now I think you could run bigger tires and not worry about killing the power as bad. It should also pull you through the mud much easier..

Reactions: [email protected]

·
Registered
2 Posts
I am more than interested, it is so awesome, I stopped lurking to make this my first post!!!!

Does it have a turbo "kick" \ "pull", if it does that'd be something I think I'd like more than a 570 engine that'd likely have a smoother power curve. Turbo kick rocks, or at least that's my experience from sports cars.

Keep us posted on progress!!!

·
Registered
21 Posts
I am more than interested, it is so awesome, I stopped lurking to make this my first post!!!!

Does it have a turbo "kick" \ "pull", if it does that'd be something I think I'd like more than a 570 engine that'd likely have a smoother power curve. Turbo kick rocks, or at least that's my experience from sports cars.

Keep us posted on progress!!!
Thanks for the interest RODEO, it definitely has a turbo "kick" that you are talking about. It is a blast to drive, you feel the boost kick in and it stays all the way to red line. We are confident that the Stage 1 Kit is faster than a 570 based on our test with the RZR4 800.

If you are looking for even more power than that we are currently developing a Stage 2 Turbo Kit!! We plan to up the boost from 7lbs in the Stage 1 to 10+lbs for the Stage 2. This will be another dramatic increase in power. I will be updating the forum on the Stage 2 Kit soon. Let me know if you have any other questions!!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.