Polaris ACE Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi all,

As the title says, I'm concerned about being able to buy a new Ace 570 SP, now that it seems they're no longer being produced. (I should clarify--we only need ONE--I just asked "how many..." are available to get an idea of how quickly I have to get up to speed on this decision to buy or not.)

Can anyone give me a feel for whether or not new units are still on dealership floors?

And I'm confused because, even though not listed in Polaris's 2020 lineup, the corporate site did allow me to "build" a new, Polaris Ace 570 SP, and actually sent my "build" out to a participating dealership. Why would Polaris still allow the customer to "build" a "new" Ace if they're out of production--just to generate a sales lead, in order to "clear" existing dealer inventory?

I would also welcome any dealers reading this to reach out, via PM. We're in NYS in zip codes 12140 and 10901--so could purchase from either, but would prefer to buy near 12140, where we live, so as to have service at the selling dealer.

Thanks again!

Gravel Rider

·
Registered
499 Posts
If you do a search for 'Polaris Ace for sale" there will be several new ones for sale on atv trader, cycle trader, etc.
The build app is just dealer add on's so the dealer takes care of that anyway. Nothing to do with the actual production line.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts