Polaris ACE Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
774 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I replaced them with new aluminum wheels and was trying to decide to list as a set (who needs a set really) or listing them individually in case people are wanting to pick up a spare.

Suggestions?

·
Registered
3,051 Posts
If your stock steel wheels are brand freakin new, never been on the trail, not a speck of dust on them, you might see if your dealer is interested in taking them as a trade for something.
I traded my stock wheels and tires and flat lug nuts to my dealer in exchange for a set of 4 aluminum RZR wheels plus 16 big fat tapered Polaris lug nuts. That's a $430 value, if you go by list price.

·
Registered
3,051 Posts
They do not have that much value on the used market.
But if they're 100% spotless a dealer can sell them to someone who bends a wheel, or use them to spruce up a trade-in that has banged up wheels, or whatever.
Also, I traded wheels AND tires in exchange for a set of upgraded wheels only (and lug nuts).

·
Registered
3,051 Posts
They do not have that much value on the used market.
But if they're 100% spotless a dealer can sell them to someone who bends a wheel, or use them to spruce up a trade-in that has banged up wheels, or whatever.
Also, I traded wheels AND tires in exchange for a set of upgraded wheels only (and lug nuts).
I think the wheels they gave me were take-offs from a situation where someone bought a brand new RZR and some bling wheels for it, and the dealer probably offered them pennies on the dollar for the stock wheels.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts