Polaris ACE Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hello everyone, I been a lookie lou for a while and finally decided to post.
After owning and building a bunch of different types of off road vehicles I ending up picking up a 570 ace over thanksgiving week on my way to glamis.
I have to say its not the fastest thing but its a lot of fun. Its currently going under the knife, new cage, doors, seat, pipe, programmer,lights etc,etc and maybe a double a arm converstion for the front.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,747 Posts
After owning and building a bunch of different types of off road vehicles I ending up picking up a 570 ace over thanksgiving week on my way to glamis.
I have to say its not the fastest thing but its a lot of fun. Its currently going under the knife, new cage, doors, seat, pipe, programmer,lights etc,etc and maybe a double a arm converstion for the front.
Welcome to the forum

·
Registered
3,051 Posts
Welcome! The ACE was not designed to break any speed records, unless someone is recording how long it takes someone to reach full grin after getting in one.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts