Polaris ACE Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sometimes plugging the tire just won't work and towing the machine maybe extremely difficult. A having a spare is a blessing. I made these for our machines out of 3/4" EMT and some scrap laying around the shop. They are easily removable and don't block the rear view. Land vehicle All-terrain vehicle Vehicle Automotive tire Bumper
Vehicle All-terrain vehicle Motor vehicle Automotive tire Tire

·
Registered
119 Posts
Those look good, have been waiting for the aftermarket to come up with something like this but nothing so far that I'm aware of. I have a Tusk rack on my rzr and love it. I wish they would make it for the ace. I'd like to see some more details on these, mounting etc.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I started to make them clamp onto the rear bumper, but the holes already there worked out perfect. The upper clamps are just some made for roll bar lights and I welded the emt to them. I wanted the whole assembly to be easily removed and not welded to the existing structure.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
The upper clamps are an Ebay purchase for 15/pr., 1/4" plate and 1 1/2" angle I had laying around. The pictures show the two piece clamps where they bolt to the roll bar. You could make it attach to the rear bumper using the same type of clamp. I carry my tools in a bag that fits neatly into the back tray, so I could use the existing holes. Gun Rifle Firearm Air gun Bumper
Vehicle Automotive exterior Bumper Car Auto part
Automotive exterior Luxury vehicle Vehicle

·
Registered
64 Posts
That looks great, good job! Wanna make another one? lol

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.