Polaris ACE Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I recently did a new tip end rebuild on my 2015 ace 570, I put a big bore to 625cc in it and when I went to start it it started right up but when I drove it, it struggled to but 50 then when it did hit 50 it died and wont start I have re timed it 6 times already but can figure.out why it won't start and it just started squeaking badly from I believe the clutch area when you try to start it but it just turns over and won't start. I've checked for spark multiple times and it has good spark but I just don't know what to do?

·
Registered
1 Posts
I recently did a new tip end rebuild on my 2015 ace 570, I put a big bore to 625cc in it and when I went to start it it started right up but when I drove it, it struggled to but 50 then when it did hit 50 it died and wont start I have re timed it 6 times already but can figure.out why it won't start and it just started squeaking badly from I believe the clutch area when you try to start it but it just turns over and won't start. I've checked for spark multiple times and it has good spark but I just don't know what to do?
what did you find when you checked the other basics;
fuel - will it run on either?
air - what is the cyl compression reading?

1 - 2 of 2 Posts