Polaris ACE Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
259 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, after finally receiving the tires from Rugged Radios today, (thanks to FedEx 8 day service), I now have stock 25 X 10 X 12 tires with stock rear wheels mounted up on the front now. I used 1 1/2 inch spacers, and could have gotten away with a pair of 1 inch spacers. I was worried about rubbing the nub sticking out on the strut. I now have 1 3/8 inch between the tire and nub. There is no other clearance issues at all. I went up to 51 1/2 inches wide on the front now. Long trips now will only require one spare tire to be carried. After mounting it all up, I went for a little spin around the estate, and could not see any turning differences in the snow.

·
Registered
1,747 Posts
Well, after finally receiving the tires from Rugged Radios today, (thanks to FedEx 8 day service), I now have stock 25 X 10 X 12 tires with stock rear wheels mounted up on the front now. I used 1 1/2 inch spacers, and could have gotten away with a pair of 1 inch spacers. I was worried about rubbing the nub sticking out on the strut. I now have 1 3/8 inch between the tire and nub. There is no other clearance issues at all. I went up to 51 1/2 inches wide on the front now. Long trips now will only require one spare tire to be carried. After mounting it all up, I went for a little spin around the estate, and could not see any turning differences in the snow.
Did you say the ESTATE?????? Never known anyone that had an ESTATE........lol My land, my acreage, but never my estate Way to go Sir Stubby...lol

·
Registered
1,747 Posts

·
Registered
130 Posts
Estate is a fancy name for inheritance. .lol. dad, I thought 1 in will do it, I can machine them down.

duane
two 2014 Polaris ACE

·
Registered
1,747 Posts
Estate is a fancy name for inheritance. .lol. dad, I thought 1 in will do it, I can machine them down.

duane
two 2014 Polaris ACE
That's good to know Duane.....so lets get this right, when Stubby is no longer with us......I will still know someone with an ESTATE.....YOU.....lol Of course we don't want to rush Stubby into the unknown quite yet

Reactions: duane h

·
Registered
1,747 Posts
1 - 9 of 9 Posts