Polaris ACE Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Maybe this is well known, but I haven't found a thread about it, so here goes. I bought a Superwinch A3500 ATV winch, generic, to put on my 2015 Ace 570. Looking at the package of literature in the winch box, there is NO wiring list or diagram at all. I realize that each model ATV that this can install on will be different, so they can't cover each one with detailed instructions, but a list of which wire does what and which wire connects to what would be all that I need. Nothing there. Superwinch website has a contact us email, so I used that and waited two days with no response. Called the toll-free number on the website and talked to a nice young man who informed me that Superwinch had gone out of business and ceased operations as of December 2018. Well, that was a surprise. He had no information on where to obtain the wire list I am looking for. He did suggest online sources, like maybe here. Soooo...

Has anyone got a wiring list or diagram for a Superwinch A3500 or similar Superwinch product? I'm betting I can figure this out, but that list would be real helpful.

Thanks in advance. I did search on this subject, and read several good threads, but did not find a wire list or diagram.

Al

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Very helpful, thank you. For some reason my instruction book looks different, and does not have that diagram in it.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Got the installation completed today, and Thanks to Mr. UPfreebird, the wiring was easy, and worked correctly the first time. Thank you.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts