Polaris ACE Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all, just courius what everyones temperatures have been running on your rides? Mine was running about 203 until the fan cuts on then down to 183 for about the first 35 hrs I put on it, now it's been edging up to 210 before the fan cuts on, I have a 2014 325, Thanks

·
Registered
173 Posts
I have the 2014 325 as well. I have 3000 miles and 106 hours on my little pal. My normal riding temp is around 176 and the fan always kicks on between 203-206 cooling it down to between 180-176. I did notice that once I had around 25 hrs on it it started to have a slightly higher running temp then when I first got it. Which I am guessing that was when the motor was broke in because it seemed to come more to life after that. I think you temps sound very ballpark. Hope this helps a lil!

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for the replies, I was worried a little, but like you said no warning lights, change the setting and run it, Thanks again

·
Registered
30 Posts
Those temps. sound about like both of our 325 Aces are running. We don't have 25 hrs. on either one yet, so will watch to see if the temps. tend to "sneak" up after the initial break-in period is up. Right now, fans on both kick in @ 204° and temp. drops back to around 183-185 before heading back up again. Thanks for giving us a heads up on the increase! We won't worry about it now when it happens!! lol!!

·
Registered
173 Posts
Those temps. sound about like both of our 325 Aces are running. We don't have 25 hrs. on either one yet, so will watch to see if the temps. tend to "sneak" up after the initial break-in period is up. Right now, fans on both kick in @ 204° and temp. drops back to around 183-185 before heading back up again. Thanks for giving us a heads up on the increase! We won't worry about it now when it happens!! lol!!
I am a gauge freak. I love to see exactly what the motor is doing, just my thing. I definitely noticed the change after the 25 hrs since I am always watching the gauges and it just ran so much more peppy. I know some say that they notice it too others say they didn't, but I have been around everything motor wise and wrenching all of my life so I tend to pick up on changes, noises, ect. right away.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts