Polaris ACE Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
does Polaris ever do new product regional test days ( what I mean is...have places throughout the country where they bring out their line up and allow interested buyers to ride them on real trails) and if so where do I find that info? I have not seen anything in my searches.

I would like to test a small engine ace and compare it to the larger one and figure out what I want to buy. my local dealer will let me drive them in his parking lot but what does a 100' x 25' parking lot tell you.

·
Registered
89 Posts
Agreed. It is like the old race bikes. The 125s could get around a course at almost the same speed as the 250s but had to be revving like crazy. Both of them were great fun.

If you really liked the lower end grunt or torque, the 250 was your favorite (sans a 500 which were so powerful none but pros could use well -- though many claimed they could; it was mostly BS (when I rode them, if I opened the throttle, I was on the ragged edge of control within a second or two)) . I liked both the 125 and the 250 but there is something about that lower end grunt that makes me do my happy dance every time.

Current opinion around here is that I will pay the stupidly high price to upgrade to a 570. signed Addicted in Texas

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
Polaris does the test ride thing. Check the event calendar here.

The next one is apparently a "Rock Run Summer Blast" in Pennsylvania.

It looks like the closest one to you would be Husker Harvest in Grand Island, Nebraska on Sept 9th.

thank you very much

I have been looking at the above calendar but cant seam to find any information what activities go on at the event or exactly where the event is being held, im kinda of an internet idiot.

·
Registered
3,051 Posts
The way I found it was to look at the calendar, take note of the name of the event, and the city/state, and then go to Google and type the name of the event, city, and state into the search.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts