Polaris ACE Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
272 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Just a quick note to let the good folks I have gotten to know on this forum that I have sold the Ace and have gone back to the Rzr. I put it in front of the house with a for sale sign and asked a decent price. Within 48 hours it was gone and I had cash in hand. Thank you one and all for the camaraderie and good info over the past couple years. As a great man used to say ...... "thanks for the memories".

·
Premium Member
272 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
One of our daughters has moved from FL to UT so we now have 3 young grandsons in our lives and a single seater was not conducive to hauling kids with you..... :) Yep, I am on RV.Net under the same name. Is your moniker the same there too? If you ever get our way anytime, holler and we'll ride a trail or two, or at least have a brew.

·
Registered
1,747 Posts
Just a quick note to let the good folks I have gotten to know on this forum that I have sold the Ace and have gone back to the Rzr. I put it in front of the house with a for sale sign and asked a ridiculous price. Within 48 hours it was gone and I had cash in hand. Thank you one and all for the camaraderie and good info over the past couple years. As a great man used to say ...... "thanks for the memories".
Wish you the best Texan. Come back and visit once in a while

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.