Polaris ACE Forum banner
1 - 20 of 78 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Hey I was the one who bid $5700 and glad I got out bid.By the time I transport north ,tax +DMV and hassle I can get the same deal close by. Any one on this forum riding in PA?

·
Registered
111 Posts
I thought about bidding on one, I think it was in Texas. The factors $800 of fuel and four days of driving made me reconsider.

A great deal if you are down the street.

Matt B

·
Registered
421 Posts
Picking up my 2nd Ace this weekend. My 570 is lonely, so I'm getting it a little brother 325 Ace. 6500 out the door, zero miles. Durant, Oklahoma dealer.

Reactions: Scoundrel

·
Registered
13 Posts
Well hate to say this but i got mine new 2015 325 sage green out the door for 5500. i was able to get the cost what the dealer paid for the machine from polaris. Was not hard to find. All companies expense cost especially vehicle cost are public record. You just have to be willing to do a little research. I then went to a different dealer and played the price war game with them and was able to get the price negotiated down to 5500. it was only 300.00 over dealer cost.

·
Registered
3,051 Posts
Well hate to say this but i got mine new 2015 325 sage green out the door for 5500. i was able to get the cost what the dealer paid for the machine from polaris. Was not hard to find. All companies expense cost especially vehicle cost are public record. You just have to be willing to do a little research. I then went to a different dealer and played the price war game with them and was able to get the price negotiated down to 5500. it was only 300.00 over dealer cost.
I am not willing to believe that you got any 2015 ACE for $5500 out the door no matter how much research and price warring you did.
Got a photo of your ACE? How about a photo of your invoice?

·
Registered
72 Posts
This is what I was quoted,
I had seen the ACE down at the dealer in early spring and they quoted list 7499 + and did not seem to want to move on price and said they had sold several and expected high demand.
I had seen one used for sale that I have to travel for, so I decided to stop stop in to the dealer last week and it turns out they have several still in crates they want to move and quoted 5,900 for a 14 +tax apx 500 + DMV REG plates BS and oh yeah transport BS 300 ish? total apx 6900 OTD. + all polaris add ons 10% off NO advantage for cash or finance @ 3.99.
I asked about the $300 rebate Huh? thats included in the price! Winch? you're killing me. Extended warranty -says it covered everything but stupidity and wear items? I think he said 800 for 5 years?
They want list for the 570 and will order with deposit.
Any comments- ammo ?

·
Registered
13 Posts
I don't lie pls don't acuse someone of that. Its not hard to find dealer cost for there products. Just like a car dealer its all public record. I own a business and you have the right to mark up your product as much as you want. Most dealers make there money off parts and labor. I do not need to show anyone my invoice I will be more than happy to show a pic of my ace.

·
Premium Member
272 Posts
Just got off the phone with our dealers sales manager and he says that you have NO idea about what you are talking about masspilot. His cost is greater than $6K for the machine and he is probably the largest dealer in this region. He also said he will take all the Aces you can buy at your so called $300 over dealer cost price of $5500. I am throwing the BS flag on your post, unless you can provide "proof" of your statement.

·
Registered
3,051 Posts
I also had a frank conversation with my dealer about costs and markups when I was looking at picking up a 2015 570 ACE in Oregon on the way back from Utah.
The Oregon dealer was going to give me a screaming deal, and my dealer laid out his cost, and it was higher than that as well.
The one in the eBay auction that went for $5800 was a 2014 model, and it is within reason for a 2014 to go for that.
But a 2015 Sage Green for $5500 out the door?
Sounds too good to be true. And when it sounds too good to be true, it usually is.

·
Registered
82 Posts
5500 well I'd take some of that action, PM me your dealer please I need 2 of them. I don't even care where in the lower 48 they are located because I can pay the freight and still pocket 3k on the pair. Best I can find at the moment is MSRP on a new one and 5900 on a used 47 mile unit.

·
Registered
3,051 Posts
5500 well I'd take some of that action, PM me your dealer please I need 2 of them. I don't even care where in the lower 48 they are located because I can pay the freight and still pocket 3k on the pair. Best I can find at the moment is MSRP on a new one and 5900 on a used 47 mile unit.
Welcome to the forum!

·
Registered
3,051 Posts
Nice! Enjoy that beast.
If you're looking for suggestions for accessories, this is my thought:

KFI winch mount and Warn or Viper winch
Polaris canvas roof
Polaris rear storage bag
Polaris roof storage bag
EMP full front windshield
EMP cab back (rear window)

If you want power steering, SuperATV makes one for the 2014 ACE, but installation is not a lot of fun.

·
Registered
82 Posts
Nice! Enjoy that beast.
If you're looking for suggestions for accessories, this is my thought:

KFI winch mount and Warn or Viper winch
Polaris canvas roof
Polaris rear storage bag
Polaris roof storage bag
EMP full front windshield
EMP cab back (rear window)

If you want power steering, SuperATV makes one for the 2014 ACE, but installation is not a lot of fun.
Yes I gleaned from the forum that one can do better with an aftermarket winch and mount than oem. Do you prefer the rear bag over the lock and go compartment for the rear, we were leaning towards the compartment.

·
Registered
3,051 Posts
They are not exclusive, I think.
The rear bag mounts on the bar right behind your seat and while it looks pretty small, it holds an amazing amount of stuff.
The rear box goes in the bed.
I opted for a $25 Plano box for the bed rather than a $225 Polaris box, though it does look very nice.

1 - 20 of 78 Posts