Polaris ACE Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Picking up my Ace tomorrow.. fresh out of the H Town Performance shop here in Las Vegas area. Got the top done in Voodoo Blue to match, it's tabbed for a 30 inch led light bar. I love the look and I am personally going to feel safer, for what I use my Ace for. Screaming through the dunes :eek:k: I know not everyone is in agreement on the after market cages, but I love this one and H Town Performance builds a solid cage.

Land vehicle Vehicle Motor vehicle Automotive tire Tire

Land vehicle Vehicle Tire Automotive tire Motor vehicle

Land vehicle Tire Vehicle Automotive tire Motor vehicle

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I have a nice before and after photos. Took it out to Little Sahara, UT to play in the sand and trails over Memorial Weekend. That place is SWEET!

Before:

Land vehicle Vehicle Sand All-terrain vehicle Natural environment

After, with the 30 in light bar installed as well:

All-terrain vehicle Vehicle Sand Natural environment Off-roading

I will post a trip report from our trip tonight.

·
Registered
191 Posts
I'm curious how the sand paddles work too. My cousin though that the Ace would be too low revving and to heavy for them to be very effective vs. leaving it in AWD with regular tires. (sorry to thread jack)

Oh and that looks awesome BTW!

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I have 50 Caliber Bead Lock wheels, 25 in 7 paddle Scat Tracks in the rear and Doonz in the front. We also added 2 inch wheel spacers to widen it to just about 60 inches.

Thank you! No need to be sorry, I am happy to help out in any way I can. I have had zero issues with them in the sand and have been able to keep up with the RZR's in the group. As long as they aren't on a "big boy" run :icon_thumleft:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.