Polaris ACE Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts

Ride or Race? This week on Destination Polaris we’ve got both. We’ll introduce you to one woman who drives her Polaris ACE from sun up to sundown. Plus you’ll meet the guys from Coastal Racing and find out the secret to their success. Are you ready? Let’s Ride!!
Watch Destination Polaris on @Fox Sports Network Sunday at 11:30 a.m., Tuesday at 8:30 a.m. and Thursday at 3:30 p.m. For more information on the show or behind the scenes footage go to Official Site | Destination Polaris

·
Registered
344 Posts
Yah, I don't have cable fox sports and never could find the uTube version other than the 30 sec spots..
Everyone keeps saying it's on uTube, but never send a link, so searching is a PITA... looked good though and Kudos to her for getting in there...
fun..

·
Registered
173 Posts
Yah, I don't have cable fox sports and never could find the uTube version other than the 30 sec spots..
Everyone keeps saying it's on uTube, but never send a link, so searching is a PITA... looked good though and Kudos to her for getting in there...
fun..
They have yet to post any of this seasons episodes on you tube, but they are working on posting them soon. I will keep you posted and send you a link once I receive one.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts