1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
272 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
49 Posts
Sweet. Riding in the SW is nie this time of year, sometimes cold, some times warm, you've got to dress in layers.

·
Premium Member
272 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Reactions: IFATS

·
Premium Member
272 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Reactions: fpoole

·
Premium Member
272 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

·
Premium Member
272 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Our Wed ride this week. Headed to California for our Friday ride.

View attachment 2704
From the top looking down, as some work their way up
View attachment 2705
The bottom of the wash where we started up. Notice the CanAm 1000 in the picture

·
Premium Member
272 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 · (Edited)

·
Premium Member
272 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·

·
Registered
183 Posts
Texan, I see a CFMoto in a few of the pics. I know someone lookin at one and was wondering if you can tell me anything about the reliability of the machine? The guy lookin at it wants a rzr but is retired and doesn't have the$ for a new rzr.

·
Registered
344 Posts
Oh Mannn...
I wanna go ride'n... hehheh...

I like trails like that, nice n'easy, ups and downs... wandering through the hills...

can't wait...

fun..

·
Premium Member
272 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Texan, I see a CFMoto in a few of the pics. I know someone lookin at one and was wondering if you can tell me anything about the reliability of the machine? The guy lookin at it wants a rzr but is retired and doesn't have the$ for a new rzr.
We have a couple of CFMotos that ride with us, both 600EX and 800EX. I am amazed every time that they are an awesome machine at a fraction the price of a Rzr. They had a very bad rep because of what CFMoto did when they first came to the states, but that is all history now, as they are actually assembled in MN and they have good parts supply and building a good dealer network. Both have had some minor problems, but the dealer quickly fixed them and got them back on the trail. IMO, the problems on both were dealer induced by lack of attention on assembly. Also, in my opinion, the 600EX is by far the better machine and the 2013 left overs are available around here for $7.5K to $8K fully loaded with 2014 running about $1000 more. I would not hesitate to buy one IF there is a reliable dealer in the area.

·
Premium Member
272 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 · (Edited)
Well, today was the final ride for this season, here in Wellton AZ. We were down to 7 riders and several of us are heading out over the next week, so they called them as of today. Here is the final picture for this season, me and the Ace climbing out of a canyon that's shown in the background.

View attachment 3252

Meant to say, the temps starting tomorrow will be in the HIGH 90° range, and NO relief in sight for the next 10 days. That is the reason they are calling off the riding for Friday and next week, plus most of us leaving.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts