Polaris ACE Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
has anyone here have an enclosed trailer for the ace? just started thinking about a trailer and I think most of them might be a little short in the door size. most ive seen are about 66 inches tall so is the ace. if you have one what make is it or was there an option for the door size. thanks

·
Premium Member
272 Posts
I have looked at enclosed trailers and to get what I feel is adequate, you have to go with a major brand, or pay extra to have one modified to work. I priced both and the cost was going to run over $6K for an enclosed trailer that would carry all 3 of our rigs and keep the roll cages intact. I have finally decided that I will have a new 102" x 20' flat bed built to my specs for under $3.5K. Hopefully I will be able to get $1.5K for my existing 1 year old 3 place 14' trailer, that I had built to my specs.

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
im hoping I can find something I only need room for the ace. want to get something like 6x12 I hope. other wise ill have to modify the roll bar, really don't want to do that.

·
Registered
218 Posts
I have a 6x12 enclosed trailer with an extended roof height by 1 ft , the ace fits ok height wise .
lengthwise is good too even with a plow on it .
width wise is a little scary getting in the ramp door . the rear wheels (sixr 14 inch w/ 11 inch wide tires) just barely clear ,and I mean like an inch on either side for clearance going thru the door. And there isn;t a lot of room to exit or enter the ace after you park it in the trailer
Get a 7 foot wide one if you go enclosed trailer.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts