Polaris ACE Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Guys, Test drove the Ace as a rental and it was a blast, Rode OK, Climed like a mountain goat, and Plenty of power! I was a little concerned about the small engine but it did great. Rode all kinds of trails, Hardpack, mountain, sand washes, and I dont see the need for power steering or the hill decent like on the latest model but will go for the 570 and a set of paddles for the dunes. I am ready to join the ACE REVOLUTION! :cop2:

·
Premium Member
272 Posts
Welcome to the "Ace revolution". We will be down in your neck of the woods in another 2 weeks, as we are headed to Wellton AZ for the winter and have the Ace and a quad with us. I agree, the 325 has all the power one needs for trail riding. Yes, it may be a little short on the sand, but we don't ride sand, so no problem there.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for the reply Texan, We are getting into our (good) time of year for weather, In the 90s this week- Woo ya. Dont want to delay on the purchase for very long as the summer tends to get a little warm. From now until end of june is AWESOME riding time so cant wait. You only go around once and the fact that im 55 going on 20 ish according to my kids anyway what the heck.

·
Registered
3,051 Posts
Glad you had a good time!
The EPS is more of a "want" thing than a need. I'm not sorry I got it.
My elbows thank me after a long couple of days riding.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts