Polaris ACE Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anybody have the Trinity exhaust for the 570? Did you have problems putting it in? I'm pretty sure we got the wrong parts but I just want to double check?

·
Registered
102 Posts
Sounds like you need to call trinity technical support... please post an update to let us know what you find with your problem. Why do you think you have the wrong parts? I'm curious because I want to purchase one myself... do you have a tuner as well?

·
Registered
1,747 Posts
Sounds like you need to call trinity technical support... please post an update to let us know what you find with your problem. Why do you think you have the wrong parts? I'm curious because I want to purchase one myself... do you have a tuner as well?
Norman Legeaux....a forum member had a trinity for about a few seconds. He reported it to be way too loud for himself so he took it off and modified his stock muffler. He also has the Commander V tuner with auto tune and claims tremendous hp and torque gains

Reactions: whitetrash

·
Registered
102 Posts
I read that thread vandal, but I'm always looking for more opinions and input, that's pretty much the only thread about power mods and it's pretty narrow in scope, I like the input from the thread but I simply want more......for instance I want to know purplepeopleeaters problem and how it gets resolved and if he is running it with a programmer. But I'm a sucker for details when it comes to mechanical toys, I could debate this crap all day lol. But like I said I'm always looking for more input from different people, I like loud things I'm more interested in the seat of the pants feel...

·
Registered
1,747 Posts
I read that thread vandal, but I'm always looking for more opinions and input, that's pretty much the only thread about power mods and it's pretty narrow in scope, I like the input from the thread but I simply want more......for instance I want to know purplepeopleeaters problem and how it gets resolved and if he is running it with a programmer. But I'm a sucker for details when it comes to mechanical toys, I could debate this crap all day lol. But like I said I'm always looking for more input from different people, I like loud things I'm more interested in the seat of the pants feel...
I can see wanting to know everything about this system because its not cheap. Norman didn't say anything about installation problems and he is pretty thorough with his posts so I will assume he didn't have any, but he did report massive seat of the pants feel and a lot of spinning on concrete and asphalt so that should appease you as far as good performance goes, and seat of the pants feel....and he said it was way loud so there you go. You will not get his results with just the pipe. The tuner with auto-tune is what makes his machine get up and go. The tuner and the pipe I'm sure would be an awesome combination, if you want to spend the money

·
Registered
102 Posts
thats just it vandal, i really do want to spend the money, but i just want to research it as much as possible before i invest in the new parts, like i would love to have a commander 5 with the auto tune but its more exspensive than the magnum turners out there, but i feel it would be totally worth the extra $, however these things are still so new there isnt alot of people who have bought these things much less spent the money to modify them......

·
Registered
1,747 Posts
thats just it vandal, i really do want to spend the money, but i just want to research it as much as possible before i invest in the new parts, like i would love to have a commander 5 with the auto tune but its more exspensive than the magnum turners out there, but i feel it would be totally worth the extra $, however these things are still so new there isnt alot of people who have bought these things much less spent the money to modify them......
Exactly....so I guess if you want it you'll have to take a chance and go out on a limb. No gains come without a certain amount of risk, especially when dealing with new products. My advice is PM Norman, he is a 70 year old man , and ask him all about the pipe and tuner. I'm sure he wont steer you wrong, and since he is the only one we know that has done this mod, who else is there to turn to. Does guinea pig sound interesting to you, because to an extent that is what you will be by trying this system out. Good Luck and let us know if Norman was legit with his evaluation of this system...Vandal

·
Registered
421 Posts
I bought Normans Trinity system and have since added the fuel controller and auto tune. Read his posts on this set up, he's spot on. I didn't think the exhaust is obnoxiously loud but you know it's there.

·
Registered
102 Posts
Exactly....so I guess if you want it you'll have to take a chance and go out on a limb. No gains come without a certain amount of risk, especially when dealing with new products. My advice is PM Norman, he is a 70 year old man , and ask him all about the pipe and tuner. I'm sure he wont steer you wrong, and since he is the only one we know that has done this mod, who else is there to turn to. Does guinea pig sound interesting to you, because to an extent that is what you will be by trying this system out. Good Luck and let us know if Norman was legit with his evaluation of this system...Vandal
well vandal i most definetly post the results when i can afford to do it, at the moment im focusing on brush gaurds first and i want to wait till my first service before i start putting performance parts on it..

·
Registered
1,747 Posts
well vandal i most definetly post the results when i can afford to do it, at the moment im focusing on brush gaurds first and i want to wait till my first service before i start putting performance parts on it..
Good luck to you whitetrash

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I do have a commander V & auto-tune but haven't got it all put together, I'm waiting for exhaust to complete it. I will keep you posted whitetrash, is your ace for speed or trails?

·
Registered
63 Posts
Yeah, let is know, inquiring minds want to know! I'm going to look up the stock exhaust modification for now and see how that goes.

·
Registered
102 Posts
I do have a commander V & auto-tune but haven't got it all put together, I'm waiting for exhaust to complete it. I will keep you posted whitetrash, is your ace for speed or trails?
well thats just it purplepeopleeater, i use my ace for both, i enjoying the variety of riding styles, i like to go fast and i like to whip in between the trees on trails, i have been known to hit deep water and find the steepest hills i can to climb. so im trying to keep my build as versatile as possible....

·
Registered
114 Posts
Hey guys,
I forgot to mention I had installed the EPI Trail Clutch springs and weights, I believe they are 54 gram weights. This allows the engine to get to approx. 2300rpm before the clutch engages. The engagement is much smoother taking off slow or much stronger taking off fast. It engages in the beginning of the power band. Just wanted everyone to know it was a combination of upgrades to obtain the great improvement in performance.
Commander V + Auto Tune, EPI Clutch kit, modified stock muffler. The Trinity exhaust made even more torque but was too loud for me. I like to get the most out of toys, my 2013 RZR 800LE has the same mods. and runs great. The 570 Ace as I have it now even with 56" width and 27" Heavy Rip Saw's is too fast for it's short wheelbase.
I recently installed installed Walker Evans shocks on all corners..and if I had it to do over, I would have made this the first mod. The stock suspension is junk and will beat the balls off a dead dog. (Sorry ladies)
Also, have 3500lb winch, Polaris EPS, nerf bars, bumpers front and back, top, box, and all bags available. Had installed a Polaris upgraded suspension seat but it lost 2" of back travel and I'm 6'2' so it didn't work out for me.
Whittrash let me know how yours turns out....

Norm
I'ts still fun at 71!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts