Polaris ACE Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
259 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Five Aces and one RZR closed out the month of Jan with a nice ride of about 35 miles at Turkey Bay OHV Area, KY. Only had to use a winch one time, and one push-out high centered rig on a log. Our semi-official rolling camera nut Dale Lee has some great pics posted on his facebook page. (KY KODIAK'S ATV AND SIDE BY SIDE) We had 4 Ace Forum members on the ride. All in all, a good ride, no injuries, and nothing broken. Met some new friends, and all had a good time.

·
Registered
259 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I'll make some calls and see if we can put something together on the 14th. Anybody on here good for Sat the 14th?

·
Registered
1,747 Posts
Vandal
You and your buddies up for a ride at Turkey Bay on the 14th?
My one buddy from Crossville is leaving for Utah on the 15th, but I talked to one of my RZR buddies from Murfreesboro today and he seems interested if the weather permits. Hopefully it will be a little better weather than you had it last weekend. I'm looking forward to the ride on the 14th

Update....I hope yall got a 14th ride cleared with your better half's since its Valentines Day and the day after that is my wife's birthday so I guess my riding that weekend will be confined to doing things with her....because you know what they say.....If the wife's not happy...Nobody's happy

·
Registered
1,747 Posts

·
Registered
1,747 Posts
Tullahoma tn
2 rzr,1 ranger,1 ace we go there 2 or 3 times a year
OK Murfreesboro TN here but I have never been there. Actually I live about 11 miles east of Murfreesboro in Woodbury Tn

1 - 12 of 12 Posts