Polaris ACE Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My son wrecked my wife’s ace a while back. We just got everything fixed on it but when I break hard it turns to the right pretty drastically. I can’t find any information on if there is a way to adjust brake pressure balancing. Nothing seems obviously different between the left side and the right side. Does anyone have any ideas?

·
Registered
62 Posts
Remove calipers one at a time to see if any are stuck. For extra precaution, insert a wood block spacer to allow movement but not to blow out the piston. And bleed lines if able.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Remove calipers one at a time to see if any are stuck. For extra precaution, insert a wood block spacer to allow movement but not to blow out the piston. And bleed lines if able.
If one brake line has air in it will it make that side weak?

·
Registered
1 Posts
My son wrecked my wife’s ace a while back. We just got everything fixed on it but when I break hard it turns to the right pretty drastically. I can’t find any information on if there is a way to adjust brake pressure balancing. Nothing seems obviously different between the left side and the right side. Does anyone have any ideas?
You have air in the left brake line.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts