Polaris ACE Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well my dealer tried again to get my front cover warrantied once he found out they made a model change by adding the safety strap to the newer models. For the second time Polaris said stick it! Here's their quote:

"The cable was added as a model year improvement from feedback from dealers and consumers. The change has implemented as a running production change. If a customer elects to have a cable installed, he may at his own expense however the requested warranty is still denied."

Thank you Polaris for sticking it up our ***

I will be working on a fix for these and will keep you all informed!

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
WOW !
I just received this e-mail from my dealer:

usstickers, Todd at Sharks. I am ordering the lid and cable for you for your machine. We at Shark Cycle appreciate your business so we are taking care of it for you. I will give you a call when the parts arrive. Thanks for handling the claim rejection as well as you did, I appreciate that as it makes our job easier and want to help. Regards, Todd.

This came from Shark Cycle where I bought my machine. I can't thank them enough for going the extra mile for me. I certainly want to send as much business to them as I can. Keep them in mind for parts and accessories. Shark Cycle - View our inventory of quality vehicles - Shark Cycle - View our inventory of quality vehicles

Thanks again Todd!

·
Registered
3,051 Posts
Sounds like your dealer realized that Polaris was being a bunch of jerks, and that his cost on those parts was pretty minimal compared to the repeat business he'll probably get by fixing it up for you.
Good dealer.

Mine has done some free stuff for me that was my own problem, and cost them very little. It's good business.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts