Polaris ACE Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Here are some updated photos of my ACE.. I installed a 4500 lb.Multi-mount winch in a sliding received on the front of the Ace..Looks funky but will be very effective. My plan is to leave the winch in the ACE storage boxes in the back until needed and I might add the new Polaris boxes are well made, fit well and have plenty of tie downs… Also install (2) 48 watt LED lights on the bumper with combine lumens of 7,000 and also installed LED back-up light with LED license plate light. With horn, mirror, and tag light the Ace is now street legal in Idaho.

Added factory stock LE aluminum wheels and ss trailer hitch. Added a strap system on front storage rack and some billet items and my next project is to make some DP floor mats..Also purchased the roof bag which is effective for those necessary items.. Any way really enjoying the Ace and think Polaris has hit one out of the park here with great things coming in the future! Hold on!

IMG_2663.jpg IMG_2664.jpg IMG_2667.jpg IMG_2672.jpg IMG_2677.jpg IMG_2678.jpg

·
Registered
22 Posts
Looks great, what type of reciever did you put on the front, I also have the front bumper on mine but would like to do the same thing you did to yours, the lights and the winch, Thanks for the picts, got it looking good

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Looks great, what type of reciever did you put on the front, I also have the front bumper on mine but would like to do the same thing you did to yours, the lights and the winch, Thanks for the picts, got it looking good
Darrel, just bought the two inch hitch receiver stock and added it to the Ace. , very simple to do. The multi-mount is from Polaris with a 4500 lb. Winch…Also I added a 30 watt battery to handle all lights and HD winch..

1 - 14 of 14 Posts