Polaris ACE Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
421 Posts
Finally got em installed! https://images.tapatalk-cdn.com/15/04/11/ea628e47b889ba52a18c9b6e7b2424a1.jpg[/IMG
And light bars too.[IMG]https://images.tapatalk-cdn.com/15/04/11/1dedc55c68b734faf26060e6ad922a20.jpg

·
Registered
421 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
No. I took crappy pics. I'll try again.

·
Registered
421 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

·
Registered
421 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
With SATV nerf bars.

Reactions: whatwasithinkin

·
Registered
421 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

·
Registered
1,747 Posts

·
Registered
421 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Yes. There is a God.

·
Registered
1,747 Posts

·
Registered
421 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Lately it seems to take me 4 times as long to do anything. Must be getting old.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Lately it seems to take me 4 times as long to do anything. Must be getting old.
My problem exactly. Then add dropping the nut to never-neverland, dropping the wrench, crawling under and leaving the wrench on the other end of the garage.

There's more too.

·
Registered
183 Posts
Haven't had a chance to mount my doors yet but I took everything outta the box to make sure everything was there. Got a ? for anybody with these doors. It's about the plates with the striker that bolts on top of the rocker. Lookin at both of them the striker looks to be leaning one way on both of them. I sit them where they will be bolted on and the rocker itself is slanted a lil. Are they supposed to slant a little to compensate for the slight slant in the rocker or do I have bad plates? The striker has a very slight lean and was wondering if I need to contact UTV giant? Figured some of y'all that have these doors would give me feedback quicker than they would anyway. :)

·
Registered
131 Posts
Bad plates. My first set had slants too. The second set they sent me were good. You can see from the old thread I was not happy with my first set but UTVGiant stood be in them and sent me a new set that was much better.

·
Registered
421 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
uploadfromtaptalk1450701753210.jpg
No graphics, it's all blacked out now.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
72 Posts
Anyone have issues with the alignment of bolt holes?? The one in the wheel well I can't get even close to putting a bolt into it..I haven't tried the other side yet..... Also was a little disappointed one of my doors has a few dents probably from shipping...

1 - 19 of 19 Posts