Polaris ACE Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
421 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Nearly new. No damage. Too much money to ship, so anyone around Wichita,Salina or Emporia make me an offer. Up for trades too.

·
Registered
421 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
To the top.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Have some rzr 1k doors I was going to try to fit, but for right price may make drive from central Okla. Can you P.M. me a price, or what you are looking to trade for, don't want to lowball you.thanks.

·
Registered
421 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Do your XP1K doors have the hinge bar?

·
Registered
25 Posts
Do your XP1K doors have the hinge bar?
Feel a little dumb, not sure what that is. Doors have latch in front of door with handles. (Seems to work on both doors) and has hinges on back of doors. Is hinge bar what door actually hangs on? If so then no I don't have them. Was going to have buddy who builds rock buggy rollcages see If he could fab me something up. Not sure which is most cost effective way to go.

·
Registered
421 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I was hoping we might do a partial trade but I need the hinge bars (bolsters)

·
Registered
25 Posts
Yea if I had the hinge bars probably would not be looking at other doors. Still curious what you are asking for your doors.

·
Registered
25 Posts
I was hoping we might do a partial trade but I need the hinge bars (bolsters)
not sure why this thread just ended. understand if we can't work a trade (never really asked too) was just curious what your asking price is. may still want to buy them outright.

·
Registered
421 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Sorry, I thought I replied. I never hit the send button. I'd like to get 300.00 out of them. I basically put them on then took them off. I bet I didn't ride 5 miles with them on.

·
Registered
421 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Ttt

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
421 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

1 - 11 of 11 Posts