Polaris ACE Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Vendor
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
LINK: UTV INC POLARIS SPORTSMAN ACE 570 REAR ADD ON ROLL CAGE BUMPER

$399.95

This simple to bolt on cage extension features rear tail light and plastics protection. Attaches to all OEM mounting locations with no modifications required to install. Access to rear diff without removing the cage. Billet aluminum bumper end caps are provided to sear the ends of the tubes. Comes powder coated black to match the stock roll cage. This is a larger item and will have to ship LTL freight.

·
Registered
259 Posts
I really like the looks of this rear roll cage/bumper. One question tho, will the Polaris box lid open up under the bars?

·
Registered
1,747 Posts
I really like the looks of this rear roll cage/bumper. One question tho, will the Polaris box lid open up under the bars?
Looks doubtful to me

·
Registered
438 Posts
I'm really doubtful of this as well. I have the Polaris rear ROPS extensions with the Polaris storage box and the lid just squeaks by the ROPS ext. The ROPS extends up much farther and at less of an angle than this one in question.

And for who asked about the rear window fitting with this bumper, I would say it would probably fit, but would most likely have to have notches cut into the window to fit around the mounting pinch plates on the cage.

·
Vendor
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Add some integrity to your stock cage with our UTV Inc. rear roll cage bumper. It's made from .905 DOM steel and TIG welded.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts