Polaris ACE Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Vendor
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
UTV INC brings you the newest and hottest product to their extensive line up of products for the Polaris Sportsman Ace! The new UTV INC roll cage package is constructed of 1.75" DOM steel tubing and is TIG welded to beautiful perfection. Also included is 1) heavy duty whip tab, a rear bumper & the aluminum roof. The cage can built with some options such as: Standard height (5" lower than stock) or SUPER LOW height (9" lower than stock, for riders under 5 foot tall), LED light bar tabs, extra whip tabs and powder coating. Please choose your options below and we will built your dream Polaris Sportsman Ace cage up for you! Please allow 2-3 weeks depending on options for your roll cage to built and shipped out.

** Rider shown for height reference only! She is 5' tall and sitting in the SUPER LOW cage **

$1,449.95 + up

LINK: UTV INC POLARIS SPORTSMAN ACE ROLL CAGE PACKAGE

·
Vendor
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sorry I do not know, the care left already as well so I cant get a weight on it. Next time we build one, I will try and get a weight. Its way stronger than stock so it will be heavier as well as the bumper.

·
Registered
105 Posts
Need a cage for your ACE? Check out our UTV Inc. ACE roll cage with roof and rear bumper.
Are these still being made? The link is no good and I cannot find anything on your site.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts