Polaris ACE Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well we finally got our Ace doors in stock! These things are tricky to make, we can see why not many other companies have come out with them yet. We have a couple of cool things on these doors that we've developed after making hundreds of doors for the RZR's. I'll get a video soon of installation and everything but I can tell you they are cool!

ACE Full Doors - Black *IN STOCK!

View attachment 734

·
Registered
11 Posts
Nice looking doors!

·
Registered
31 Posts
The doors look great, however, I have one question: How secure is the latch. I see that the latch is connected to the plastic piece on the bottom. My concern is if I roll the Ace, the door is going to fly open and not offer any more safety than the net that is secured by a flimsy plastic clip latch. Is there any intentions of making these doors where they latch/lock to the roll bar.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Since these aren't secured to the front (by way of a frame which is how the RZR doors are done), I can understand why they may not be able to be done in that fashion with the way the ACE is designed, however I'm concerned that it would cause them to not be held in place as snugly. Do these rattle or are they held pretty tight by the latch at the bottom?

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
They are easy to open, easy to install, and have an anti rattle device. (Latch tensioner). The front of the door is pretty rigid and doesn't flex much more than 1/4".

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
They do not work with the polaris nerf bars sorry to say. But they will work with all windshields!

·
Registered
1,747 Posts
They do not work with the polaris nerf bars sorry to say. But they will work with all windshields!

Why don't they work with the Polaris nerf bars, and can you make them fit if ordered with the Polaris nerf bars

·
Registered
421 Posts
I think I saw somewhere on here that they can work with the Polaris nerf bars with some very minor Obama rigging. If you get my drift...........

·
Registered
1,747 Posts
1 - 20 of 22 Posts