Polaris ACE Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone know if the UTVGiant ACE Weld-It-Yourself Cage Kit is still available? It's no longer showing up on their website...just the door kits. Tried emails & calling with no reply. Really don't like the look of the other aftermarket cage kits. If it's no longer available from UTVGiant, I'll build my own or have it built if I'm too busy. At their last listed price, I expect to pay around an extra $200 for shipping/taxes/duty which is still far cheaper than the $1500+ kits available in Canada! Read a lot about being charged extra after all duty/taxes & shipping were already pre-paid. NOT AT THE FAULT OF UTVGiant, but the shipping carriers themselves charging extra at time of delivery. Anyone from Canada order one & what was the shipping like? Thanks for any feedback, as always great site & keep up the great work! :)

·
Premium Member
774 Posts
I purchased one in Sept.and their price was door to door. Outstanding really.

At the time they mentioned they only had three left, but I am not certain they were going to discontinue.

I had a difficult time getting a hold of them.

·
Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Actually Mungo, it was solely YOUR cage build that made up my mind on an aftermarket cage! Far as I'm concerned, you got everything just perfect....by far the nicest cage style I've seen for the ACE. I want to do your exact cage style, add a few extra bars & powdercoat in White...not sure if it'll pop as nice as that Red though. Saved your cage pics in case the UTVGiant cage is discontinued....they sure make for great motivation to get stuff done on my own ACE! lol At this point, I'm already sold on the 900 ACE & most likely another ACE after that one...things will only get better with this model!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts