Polaris ACE Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Great looking Ace! We just bought one for our son for Christmas. Dealer is installing black Vader wheels and BigHorns today. I'll pick it up later this week. Thanks for the pic.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Nice rig, how do you like the box? I have a cooler in mine as I will be using it for work but need more storage space. Was wondering if the box could hold a small cooler. Also thinking of getting the smallest yeti or like cooler to open the back up for a small storage box to hold my air compressor and tools
DSCN3215.JPG

·
Premium Member
774 Posts
There is not a lot of space back there. A small cooler may fit it would have to be no more than 10" tall and 9x12". If its shorter than 8" tall, it can possibly have a larger base but you would have to angle it in there.

·
Registered
3,051 Posts
I found a Plano box at Fred Meyer that holds a lot of stuff, but still has room on the side for a gas can.
Lots of options for storage in the rear bed.

·
Registered
1,747 Posts
I have a small cooler in my cargo box. The bad thing about a cooler in the box is the cooler is introduced to massive amounts of heat in the box and consequently the ice melts very fast. The exhaust has actually burned through one of my friends boxes, for that reason I put a 3/8 inch piece of heavy duty mud flap under my cargo box to try to isolate the heat somewhat. The ice still melts but seems to last a bit longer than before, and haven't had any burn through as my buddy did

1 - 17 of 17 Posts