Polaris ACE Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I love how they turned out, new winch and lower bumper winch cover installed aswell.

Any opinions on the door vinyl?

961678_10203297781716861_272720464_n.jpg

·
Registered
1,747 Posts
I love how they turned out, new winch and lower bumper winch cover installed aswell.

Any opinions on the door vinyl?

View attachment 3101
Looks great Chris I'm working with a sign and wrap guy and plan to do mine next week. It will be different from yours but I know I'm gonna like it

·
Registered
183 Posts
Awesome! That's exactly what I'm planning on doing when I get a set of doors. Was hoping I'd be the first to do it. You beat me to it! :) At least I know how good it looks before I do it now. It looks SOOO much better than the plain solid black. Did this on my iPad a while back just to get an idea o why it looked like. image.jpg

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Awesome! That's exactly what I'm planning on doing when I get a set of doors. Was hoping I'd be the first to do it. You beat me to it! :) At least I know how good it looks before I do it now. It looks SOOO much better than the plain solid black. Did this on my iPad a while back just to get an idea o why it looked like. View attachment 3102

That looks good!

and thanks everyone else for the positive comments!

·
Registered
11 Posts
What a cool idea...really takes your machine to the next level !! Now go get it dirty:cool:

·
Registered
183 Posts
Don't know where Chris got the wrap but I found white vinyl wrap on eBay for around $15. The roll is enough to do both doors. At that price if it starts lookin too bad just rip it off and replace it. Gonna do my doors when I get em'! (next purchase) :)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts