Polaris ACE Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just bought a 2018 ACE 570. It came with the Polaris front bumper/extreme brushguard installed. I'm going to install a Polaris winch. To do that and keep the bumper I'll need one of the winch adapter brackets that originally came with the front bumper kit. I highlighted the parts in the diagram below. Does anyone have those brackets that I could buy? Or, has anyone been in this situation and fabricated a bracket? Thanks

·
Registered
121 Posts
Our 325 Ace came pre fitted new with the factory brush bar and no winch from the dealer. That bracket went "missing" in the process and was not with the Ace when it was delivered thats fine I bought a KFI winch mount and lower bumper installed it and an ATV winch I got off ebay. The polaris mount and winch at the time was ridiculously expensive. I ended up just making the bracket it was not much drama.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks. I did the same. Got an ATV winch mounting plate from Harbor Freight for $6. Drilled 2 holes on either side for the fairlead mounting bolts. Cut out the rectangular opening about the same size as the winch mount. Marked and drilled the Polaris bumper to match the existing bracket slots. Spray paint to cover up the mistakes. Bolted it all together - rock solid.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts