Polaris ACE Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Did anyone else get a letter from Polaris about their warranty? I thought I only had a 6 month warranty, but the letter I received today says Congratulation...You have a year from date of purchase. It was a pleasant surprise considering I only have 250 miles on it and my 6 months was about to be here in a few weeks!

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I bought it in Febuary. My dealer never mentioned anything about a promotion, nor did I know anything about one. In fact, I specifically asked how long the warranty was and he said 6 months. If it was a promotion that I didn't know about ?, then-- thank you Polaris for letting me know!:eagerness:

I will post a copy of the letter later today.

·
Registered
4 Posts
My dealer told me the Ace had a six month warranty also when I asked. Hope I get a letter giving me a year warranty. Just bought it last weekend. How long did it take you to get that letter? Hope it still applies to current purchases.

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
My dealer told me the Ace had a six month warranty also when I asked. Hope I get a letter giving me a year warranty. Just bought it last weekend. How long did it take you to get that letter? Hope it still applies to current purchases.
Purchased in February, received the letter yesterday (July 1st)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts