Polaris ACE Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Polaris Ace at Turkey Bay:

Let's see if I did right. Got a few more. The last with dad driving, very exciting. Duane

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Polaris Ace at Turkey Bay:

Had some sprinkles and headed out on trail. Behind a jeep. Not a spectacular video but was fun.... two more to load.

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Watch "Polaris Ace at Turkey Bay 3" on YouTube

Polaris Ace at Turkey Bay 3:

Simular to first hill climb, but I remebered Scoundrel mention to get video of wheel, so I did. Out left door, I drove up hill while holding my phone out the cab. So, it got what it got, and thought, not bad... hope you all like. As we all know video and pictures do not show true terrain, and steepness. Is a good hill.

·
Registered
3,051 Posts
Did I suggest getting wheel-cam video? Huh. Don't remember that. Risky for your phone!

These look great! You could have done them all in one thread, or even in one post.
I could merge them into a single thread if you like.

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Watch "Polaris Ace at Turkey Bay 4" on YouTube

Polaris Ace at Turkey Bay 4:

Ok, very short vid, but... I drive this spot all the time. It has gotten more rutted up over the years. 40 minutes into dad first time driving the Ace. He didn't see me go up (my while driving) the left side. He went up right. You can tell front wheels had power as the right wheel drove itself up the wall. When I seen it tip up I ran to help, I jumped on front left front of the Ace. Other ran over also. Got him to back up and he finished up the hill.
Dad was very impressed with it, his words, it's a very capable machine. We had a blast riding together and other more difficult to trails.

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yea I read it thought was you or another member or thought it. Yes fix it and merge it. Mr IT guy to the forum rescue. Lol. I am a machinist, I do that well. But computers, my tablet and smartphone, still learning. I plan to video more, maybe I can hold it more steady.. I had a blast and do not regret the purchase. Next, buy a second for lori.

·
Registered
358 Posts
Wow! What a hill! The Ace wanted to "climb a telephone pole"! Good save, though, and glad you were there to help with some ballast on the front end...

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
O yea. Dad even sais it felt stable. Just before I got on front end he said it almost felt it goin over..we hit a few difficult trails at the beginning. Went to go look at a fishing spot, and sat at the bottom of a great curved hill, he said lets go.. I will vid that hill next trip.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts