Polaris ACE Forum banner

41 - 60 of 85 Posts

·
Premium Member
272 Posts
new to the forum Im about to buy a ace! Im adding to my Polaris family!
welcome to the forum .... Where are you at in central FL? I retired from Pinellas County and still own property in Citrus County.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Another newby for the collection. With a ton of other stuff on my plate at the moment (pre-retirement, moving, estate settlement, etc.) I likely won't be getting one until mid-'15, but I at least narrowed my options to one. Thought about the ATV & SxS routes, but all things considered I settled on the ACE. At this stage of the game, downsizing is no longer a horrible concept. I'll leave my big-bore days for the next generation.

And a "hats off" to everyone here. I did a lot of unregistered forum cruising, and the info I gathered was instrumental in my decision. You guys & gals built yourselves a forum you can really be proud of.

Looking forward to being part of the ACE community.

·
Registered
41 Posts
"We'll see if you can actually hold out till mid-15 to get one."

Yah ... that could be a show worth watching. I went house-hunting up north and came back with a new BobCat trailer ... go figure. If it has wheels, there's no telling what my next move will really be.

Thanks for the welcome, Scoundrel. I'm gonna jump over to one of the winch discussions with some questions.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi, Solo here. I joined the forum in !/14. This is just my second post. Never said much cause acquiring an Ace was just a dream. Well yesterday my dream came true and l brought home my new Ace 570 SP. Come on weekend! I've been riding quads in the Arizona desert since 2006. I also have a Kawasaki Teryx and my wife pilots a RZR. Yesterday l said good bye to my Suzuki KIng Quad and brought home a new ACE.

·
Registered
99 Posts
I have always wanted an ATV. Saw the Ace and decided that it was perfect for me. Bought a 2015 Ace 570 SP in Black Pearl Metallic two weeks ago and love it. In addition to having fun on the trails I'm having fun accessorizing it. So far I have added the Poly Lock and Ride Roof, Mid Poly Windshield, Overhead Storage Bag and rearview mirror. I have the Sport Doors on order and plan on ordering the Extreme Front Brushguard this week. Eventually I want to add a winch and plow since we get a lot of Lake Effect snow from Lake Erie in the winter. It will come in handy keeping the driveway cleared of snow. Glad to become a member of this group and see what everyone else is doing with their Ace. Happy riding!!!

·
Registered
75 Posts
Just joined the forum, and just bought two new Ace's, voodoo blue 570 for my son and a 900sp for myself, So....up for sale is a pair of Ex400 Honda's, High Jumper vw 2275cc mid engine sand rail, we decide on two aces since we both like to ride,got a smoking deal on new machines today too!

41 - 60 of 85 Posts