Polaris ACE Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
So you have drove/ridden (?) one Doug? With the power being the same as a 500 I bet it scoots pretty well?

Hmm... Reply was meant for another thread, probably my mistake

·
Registered
17 Posts
We ordered ours with the front and rear bumper guards, quarter wind screen, hard roof top. Had the half doors been an option, we would have ordered them as well...like the look in the pics. Can't wait for it to get delivered...even if it's freezing cold and snowing like crazy.

·
Registered
154 Posts
Are these dealer only orders? Does anyone have a good place to order? I have talked to two dealers on the parts I want, and neither one has returned my call.

Update: Never mind.. I see you can order direct on Polaris site.

·
Registered
154 Posts
If you order directly from Polaris shipping will kill you…Try your dealer first they do not charge for shipping…well the honest ones anyway..

·
Registered
1 Posts
So as these units start selling, anyone interested in embroidered hats and sweats? I have made up a laser etch design, but I am undecided on embroidery. Pm me if you would like to know more.

·
Registered
154 Posts
If you order directly from Polaris shipping will kill you…Try your dealer first they do not charge for shipping…well the honest ones anyway..

Does anyone know where I can order these and not get killed on shipping? I have called 2 dealers on two occasions and zero return calls -- Really! I guess they dont need my business?

·
Registered
93 Posts
Does anyone know where I can order these and not get killed on shipping? I have called 2 dealers on two occasions and zero return calls -- Really! I guess they dont need my business?
That's probably gonna be hard VAN. You may have to suffer it out and go to the dealer so you don't get soaked by shipping.

BUT EBAY maybe ? Maybe wheels only on EBAY and then tires where ever ?

·
Registered
154 Posts
I just went and added a front windshield, roof, and rear view mirror.. All shipped to my home for $33.00 my dealer is 50 minutes from my house, so i didn't think the shipping cost was that bad.

·
Registered
154 Posts
Thats not bad shipping bulky items but light.. I bought the storage box today at Polaris.. Very nice box 2 compartment.. I bought the overhead bag too but left it there…duh..

·
Registered
154 Posts
Oh I forgot today at the dealer I had them swap the standard acid battery 14 Amps out for gel battery with 30 amps…i hate maintenance batteries… I wanted to buy the fender flares but they are just too much money..

1 - 20 of 25 Posts