Polaris ACE Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone,
The Polaris Sportsman 570 is a rugged, sturdy vehicle with a powerful engine. The car is a great off-road option. That's why I wanted to buy a Polaris Sportsman 570 for my off-road enthusiasts. I am wondering about the maintenance of the car, what kind of oil does the car use? Hope everyone let me know.
Thanks everyone.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Hello everyone,
The Polaris Sportsman 570 is a rugged, sturdy vehicle with a powerful engine. The car is a great off-road option. That's why I wanted to buy a Polaris Sportsman 570 for my off-road enthusiasts. I am wondering about the maintenance of the car, what kind of oil does the car use? Hope everyone let me know.
Thanks everyone.
Polaris has their own branded oils and lubricants, at very high prices. The recommended oil for the 570 is 5W50 synthetic. There are several brands which make oil of this type.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Mobile1 is readily available in 5W50 , I run it in my 900 polaris ranger also.

·
Registered
249 Posts
Been using 5w40 since 2015 and oil analysis from Blackstone labs says no unusual engine wear and engine held up just fine.

·
Registered
26 Posts
I run Motul 300v 5w40 in both my Ace 570 and RZR 900 S. I just took a sample of both a couple days ago as I changed the oil, so I should have some feedback soon.

·
Registered
61 Posts
The owners manuel calls for 5W-50 in the 570. I use Mobil1 5W-50 in my Polaris Ranger and Ace.
I don't think there's a better oil you can use.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts