Polaris ACE Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If this has been covered I apologize for not doing my homework. I would like after market wheels and tires but I really like the stock width how it fits where we ride.. Please direct me to or provide info. Thanks in advance .

·
Registered
3,051 Posts
Welcome to the forum.

I have gone over this extensively in other threads, and the bottom line is that without herculean research effort and/or great expense, you cannot maintain the stock width with aftermarket wheels and tires.
The problem is that most aftermarket vendors do not make a wheel with the same width and offset as the Polaris stock wheels, so they make you wider.
If you increase the width of the tires, they bulge outward and increase your overall width.

You need to keep the same wheel offsets and not go any wider on the tires if you want to stay as close to stock width as possible.
If you want to keep it down to EXACTLY 50", here is what works:

6-inch FRONT wheels from a 2010 RZR S (Part# 1521106-067), or similar with same dimensions.
25x8x12 tires. I have only tested Maxxis BigHorns.

With that combination, the sidewalls of my ACE bulge out exactly 0.5" over 50". That means I'll be able to squeeze through 50" gates. Barely.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts