Polaris ACE Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
447 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I bought my Ace March 22, 2014. When I parked it today I had 855 miles on the odometer. I was in a wheelchair for almost four months last year so that slowed me down some, but not a lot. If mileage equates to fun, then I hope to log more than a thousand this year and have a lot more fun. I am curious as to how much mileage others are accumulating on their Aces. I think Scoundrel has more that double me so he is having a lot more fun that me.

·
Registered
3,051 Posts
Purchased Feb 2014. As she sits today in the garage, 1543 miles.
I thought I had more than that, but I guess not. She's been sitting minus the front end for nearly the last two months, but is finally back in one piece and ready to ride now.

I think ATV Bandit will beat the heck out of all of us for most miles on an ACE.

·
Registered
1,747 Posts
I bought my Ace March 22, 2015. When I parked it today I had 855 miles on the odometer. I was in a wheelchair for almost four months last year so that slowed me down some, but not a lot. If mileage equates to fun, then I hope to log more than a thousand this year and have a lot more fun. I am curious as to how much mileage others are accumulating on their Aces. I think Scoundrel has more that double me so he is having a lot more fun that me.
Hayseed was that purchase date 2014 or 2015?

·
Registered
447 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Vandal, thanks for catching my error. The purchase date was March 22, 2014. I will edit my original post and change it. Thanks.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Purchase end of May/early June. 551. Just got done doing a little ride. Pretty good considering I put twice that on of and all three of my dirt bikes I have. I probably ride my ace 1 out of 10 times I ride, but I love it. Heck I ride every weekend and sometimes throughout the week, I just can't get enough.

·
Registered
1,747 Posts
Your welcome Hayseed

·
Registered
394 Posts
I bought mine around April. Just under 100 miles. I rode just for fun on first day on the beach with my wife.
Other miles are all in the woods and marshes looking for Coyote and Wild Hogs.

·
Registered
79 Posts
Got mine on Valentine's Day of this year. It now has a low 290mi. I have to may toys to ride and want to put a lot of miles on all of them, lol.

·
Registered
447 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Atv Bandit,

I am up to 1100 miles now. I knew that you would probably have the most miles. Would you mind sharing what repairs you have had to do with this kind of mileage?

·
Registered
173 Posts
Atv Bandit,

I am up to 1100 miles now. I knew that you would probably have the most miles. Would you mind sharing what repairs you have had to do with this kind of mileage?
Hi Hayseed! I have only needed to do regular maintenance items so far. I will say though that I do need to replace my air box in the very near future though, it has warped from the heat of the manifold and does not seal as good anymore. Tweeked it for time being by melting the tabs back to as close to original as possible but still needs to be replaced and probably wrapped with exhaust tape to help it from happening again.

·
Registered
447 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Thanks for the response. Sorry to hear about your air box but it is great that is the only problem you have had. I wrapped my exhaust system to cut down on heat on the rear plastic. I have some DEI floor and tunnel shield insulation that I will cover the air box with to protect it. Thanks for the heads up on the air box.

·
Registered
22 Posts
We bought two last November, and put 5 miles on them,,,,, this weekend finally we got to get out and go! Put nearly 100 miles on yesterday and today,, lots of fun.. They are revy noisy,, but a blast, love them. sdpops

·
Registered
421 Posts
2014 bought it in october. 225 miles. All in Colorado last week

1 - 16 of 16 Posts