1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
421 Posts
Ebay x2. Great prices too.

·
Registered
1,747 Posts
Where have those of you who have bought wheel spacers for the Ace got them. Site info and any other info would be great.
Lonnie, the Texan posted a few days ago that he had a set of 2 inchers for sale or trade

·
Registered
1,747 Posts
I must have missed that, I'll look for them and send him a PM. Thanks. I've been busy around here this month.
Your welcome Hope it works out for you

·
Registered
1,747 Posts
Added 1" spacers today. I can tell the difference on hard ground. Now it just fits in the truck. 1/2" to spare on each side.

Mine doesn't fit at all so I just ride up over the wheel wells and that's that. No harm done in the least. 52.5 front 54 rear

·
Registered
394 Posts
Didn't measure mine. Just tested. I was worried more about the rear wheels hanging over the edge of my ramps. I have a 3 piece ramp, all hinged together. They do stick over a little, so not much room for error.
Now I just need a little more lift and I should be done till winter. Then I think I will get some tires with a little more aggressive tread. The stock tires are working well for now, I mostly run in clay and some mud now and then, but I have never gotten stuck yet. I seldom spin the tires.

·
Registered
1,747 Posts
Didn't measure mine. Just tested. I was worried more about the rear wheels hanging over the edge of my ramps. I have a 3 piece ramp, all hinged together. They do stick over a little, so not much room for error.
Now I just need a little more lift and I should be done till winter. Then I think I will get some tires with a little more aggressive tread. The stock tires are working well for now, I mostly run in clay and some mud now and then, but I have never gotten stuck yet. I seldom spin the tires.

I don't have the spacers on mine but have the 4+3 ITP SS212 wheels which moves the tires out a good bit.....even the stock tires

Reactions: Rduhon
1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.