Polaris ACE Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

STI HD4 on GBC Spartacus 8 ply 27" i use these tires on my grizzly 26" and they are awesome

·
Registered
347 Posts
Nice.... that looks sweet all murdered out. Did you respray the plastics? looks kinda matt compared to the black metallic flake on the SP, either way looks killer all blacked out.

Rhino lining your bed lid would look good too

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

Took the ace out first time this weekend, wow, im hooked, i absolutlely love this thing. You can ride all day and hardly tired, it was effortless. it ran hot alot, and i didnt liek that.

198-205 mostly. not squeezing it that much. do these have thermostats? i want to remove it so its constantly circulating

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Nice.... that looks sweet all murdered out. Did you respray the plastics? looks kinda matt compared to the black metallic flake on the SP, either way looks killer all blacked out.

Rhino lining your bed lid would look good too

thanks, all i did was take off the decals, it was all black underneath, looks like flat black ill powdercoat the bed lid when its done

mustang, u sure? running hot doesnt seem like a good idea, anyone else remove the thermostat???

·
Registered
1,747 Posts
thanks, all i did was take off the decals, it was all black underneath, looks like flat black ill powdercoat the bed lid when its done

mustang, u sure? running hot doesnt seem like a good idea, anyone else remove the thermostat???

These machines are made to run in that heat range and removing the thermostat will make it run hotter not cooler

·
Registered
347 Posts
Thats cool, its a 570 SP? I like the matt look better than my black metallic flake on my 15 570 SP.... looks like a fun ride you just did

1 - 7 of 7 Posts