Polaris ACE Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
New to this site & picking up my new Ace 570 next week....
Question:: I have a full set of Stock Wheels & Tires from my 2012 Polaris 550 Sportman XP
Fronts 26x8-14 & Backs 26x10-14
Does anyone know if I can put these on my ACE without any issues????
Thanks

·
Registered
1,747 Posts
New to this site & picking up my new Ace 570 next week....
Question:: I have a full set of Stock Wheels & Tires from my 2012 Polaris 550 Sportman XP
Fronts 26x8-14 & Backs 26x10-14
Does anyone know if I can put these on my ACE without any issues????
Thanks
I cant remember exactly but I thought I read somewhere that the XP wheels would not work on the ace. Now the sportsman value line wheels will work. I think XPs have a different wheel lug pattern, but I'm not positive about this

·
Registered
421 Posts
They will fit BUT, rears will probably need 1" spacers. EBay 50 bucks.

·
Registered
3,051 Posts
I tried to fit wheels from a Sportsman, not sure if it was the XP or not, on my ACE once when we were doing a group camp & ride.
There was a ring around the wheel that fit the Sportsman hub but did not match up with the ACE hub. Didn't take a photo, hard to describe, sorry.
Just saying don't presume/suppose anything, test the fit before you buy if possible.

·
Registered
421 Posts
What year was the Sportsman?

·
Registered
1,747 Posts
What year was the Sportsman?
I do know that the regular sportsman wheels will fit the ace. When I bought my ITP wheels for my Ace I tried them on my 2013 sportsman 500 and they fit perfectly, so make sure you know for a fact that those XP wheels will work. I know the regular sportsman and the ACE have the 4/156 bolt pattern and I'm not sure the XPs use the same pattern. I don't understand why you say the rears will need spacers.

I just did some checking and found the wheels from an XP will fit the Ace but you have to use different lug nuts. I knew there was something I had read about the XP wheels and the value line having something different and the lugs are what is different

·
Registered
525 Posts
There was a ring around the wheel that fit the Sportsman hub but did not match up with the ACE hub.
This^^^^. The locating circle on the inside of the wheel is smaller on the XP wheel, at least it was on my 850 aluminum wheels.

They sit in pretty far too, 1/2" less on the outside I think, so you could probably make them work with adapters and not gain too much width. You would probably need to measure the back side for clearance too to make sure they will not hit.

·
Registered
20 Posts
I am looking at buying the 570 SP wheels but can't find them in any of the online catalogs. Anyone know how much they are or have a set to sell?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts