Polaris ACE Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys I'm looking for riders in nj to ride with. I just bought a Polaris ace sp and the guys I can ride with go out once in a while. I want to find a group or at least another driver I can go out with and rip it up. I'm a new driver so I won't go crazy right away but do plan on having fun and going out often. Hit me up and let's hit the trails and hopefully find the sand dunes hidden nearby or screw it lets travel out. I also fly drones and have a sweet drone that would follow us while we rip it up, capturing all our fun on video. LETS RIDE

·
Registered
1,747 Posts
Hey guys I'm looking for riders in nj to ride with. I just bought a Polaris ace sp and the guys I can ride with go out once in a while. I want to find a group or at least another driver I can go out with and rip it up. I'm a new driver so I won't go crazy right away but do plan on having fun and going out often. Hit me up and let's hit the trails and hopefully find the sand dunes hidden nearby or screw it lets travel out. I also fly drones and have a sweet drone that would follow us while we rip it up, capturing all our fun on video. LETS RIDE
I guess there all stuck in that traffic jam your Gov Christie wasn't responsible for....yeah right....LOL

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Lol you ain't kidding. He's no good for NJ. Seriously where is eveyone

·
Registered
11 Posts
Billy here in Sussex County....where are you looking to ride ??

·
Registered
72 Posts
I travel from LI to PA and have membership and a camp/cabin in Rausch Creek ATV park and there is also AOAA near by and some state lands.
I can meet up anywhere in between or at Rausch creek.
I have heard of a place in NJ in the Pines but not sure of location

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Omg the thread lives :). I usually go behing jimmy g on rt 23 but hell I am willing to go anywhere to ride. Saturday I am going to pa to rent a sxs to get the little lady involved but let me know when you guys wanna go.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Ace~n~one...where do you park to ride behind Jimmy G's ? I work right around the corner from there so I'm familiar with the area.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I park in the lot to the right of Jimmy g's and just drive Into the trails from there. I have only been up there a couple of times but my friends go almost every Sunday.

·
Registered
11 Posts
That's very cool....nobody bothers you there ?
I'd like to go with you at some point !

1 - 9 of 9 Posts