Polaris ACE Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just purchased two 2014 325 ACE machines. I'm looking to upgrade some of the components on one of them as its pretty stock. Specifically wheels/tires, adding a hard cover, foldable front shield and rear dust guard, adding front brush guard, upgrading mirrors and maybe adding hi-beams. Just looking to understand where I should look for parts either OEM or aftermarket - even used. Thus far - craigslist seems to be the best source for me in the upper midwest.

·
Registered
4 Posts
I just purchased two 2014 325 ACE machines. I'm looking to upgrade some of the components on one of them as its pretty stock. Specifically wheels/tires, adding a hard cover, foldable front shield and rear dust guard, adding front brush guard, upgrading mirrors and maybe adding hi-beams. Just looking to understand where I should look for parts either OEM or aftermarket - even used. Thus far - craigslist seems to be the best source for me in the upper midwest.
If you might be interested, we have 2 snap/lock storage boxes for the back of the 2014 Ace, both in great shape. Depends on where you are whether shipping would be a killer or not (we are in MT). We kept them when we upgraded to the 2016 but unfortunately they did not fit as they said they would.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
The 325 is so under powered, I would suggest playing with it for quite a while before dumping a lot of money in it for upgrades.
Thank you fort the guidance; I bought two of these; one for my 8-9yp and another for my 11yo. Didn’t want much as I feel these will be more than enough for their needs. Should last them until they are old enough to handle something bigger - if they retain interest.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts