Polaris ACE Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've got my street bike for sale and as soon as I sell it I'm gettin a set of Utv Giant doors OR one of these sets of wheels. Can't decide. Was wondering if anyone has either of these wheels on their Ace and if so, could you post a pic. If I could see what they look like on an Ace maybe I could make a decision. image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg

·
Registered
72 Posts
I've got my street bike for sale and as soon as I sell it I'm gettin a set of Utv Giant doors OR one of these sets of wheels. Can't decide. Was wondering if anyone has either of these wheels on their Ace and if so, could you post a pic. If I could see what they look like on an Ace maybe I could make a decision. View attachment 3071 View attachment 3072 View attachment 3073
Im using the the 12" bead locks your looking at with pitbull 26.5 growlers at 2-4 psi very very happy
they suck up PA rocky trails,roots, zero issues 2" lift also disconnected the the sway bar very stable

·
Registered
72 Posts
Look on the thread "best light weight trail tire" scroll down I have a close up of the rim and the deep rim guard of the pit bull tire and a few pics of the ace.
pitbulls are not light but they are tuff

picking up a 570 next week

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks! That does look good. My Dad has those on his Rzr and I love em'. Just wanted to see why they looked like on the Ace. :)

·
Registered
72 Posts
those are the 12" rims and the tires suck up the rocks with out pinching.
the pitbulls have a thick outward curved sidewall that gives stability and absorbs impact,they conform to the terrain great climbing, really grabs and holds well on steep descents
I have run as low a 2 psi 3-3.5 seems to be the happy spot
I rode with a few guys with 14" non bead locks and they had bead problems,wood or dirt in the bead and pinched tires

·
Registered
421 Posts
I have Method Standard and Vision Outbacks on mine. Super good deals from Discount Tire Direct. Method wheels are Super Light!!!!!!!! You can get into a set of the Visions for 210.00 with free shipping! That's 4 wheels!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts