Polaris ACE Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was watching the show Made For the Outdoors, and they were building the Ace 900. When they were putting the wheels on they said it was an all new tire so I paused it to get a good look and the tire said Polaris by Wanda. Anyone heard of Wanda before? Decent tire or cost cutting?

·
Registered
1,747 Posts
I was watching the show Made For the Outdoors, and they were building the Ace 900. When they were putting the wheels on they said it was an all new tire so I paused it to get a good look and the tire said Polaris by Wanda. Anyone heard of Wanda before? Decent tire or cost cutting?
You sure it wasn't Kenda?

·
Registered
510 Posts
What he said^^^^^!

·
Registered
107 Posts
They are Wanda tires. Polaris has them on the new Sportsman ETX. They look like Carlisle copies, some other manufacturers have been using them for awhile, not sure how they perform, time will tell I guess. Wouldn't matter to me I always take the stock wheels and tires off from day one and save for when I sell.

·
Registered
1,747 Posts
They look better than the Carlisle's.
I believe you're right about that.....but since my exes name is Wanda....I'll stick to some other brand...LOL

Reactions: 1697 and Rduhon

·
Registered
421 Posts
Wanda makes some decent tires. I've had several different sets of them in all styles and sizes. They are known by several other names too. Journey tires are made by Wanda. Discount Tire Direct sells them. Top notch on price and customer service.

·
Registered
1,747 Posts

·
Registered
421 Posts
Yes the P350's are great tires. Almost exactly like the Bighorns.

·
Registered
18 Posts
I believe you're right about that.....but since my exes name is Wanda....I'll stick to some other brand...LOL
Hang on there.You can rub wandas face in the mud all day long,have the dog pee on wanda ,kick wanda ,all legal like with no regrets or repercussions!:smile:

·
Registered
1,747 Posts
Hang on there.You can rub wandas face in the mud all day long,have the dog pee on wanda ,kick wanda ,all legal like with no regrets or repercussions!:smile:
Wow....never thought about it that way......may be my next set of tires after all...LMAO

Reactions: polarbear
1 - 13 of 13 Posts