Polaris ACE Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone, my wife has a 2014 Polaris Ace 325.

She wants to do a 2" lift and put larger tires on. We ride a lot of trails in Florida, but would like to do a little bit of water/mud with it. It does amazing in terms of mud already, but there are spots we go that are about 3' of water.

So without clutch work, what is the biggest tires we can go?

Also, where do you relocate your voltage regulators on this model?

Thanks everyone!

·
Registered
81 Posts
I cant tell you what size tires you can run/fit but the 325 has the lowest gearing set of all the ace range and wont struggle to turn a bigger set of tires in low range. Is a heap of posts on here about the voltage regulator and its relocation is an after market kit with a new regulator and longer wires on ebay there for a while. I have seen them moved inside the cab on that little flat ledge behind the seat head rest. Remember it will need some air flow to help it keep cool. If your planning on taking it swimming in 3 ft of water look at raising the front and back diff/gearbox and engine breathers. The air cooling outlet for the transmission vee belt is not as high as its the inlet and along with the air in take for the engine which are hidden in either side of the rear bed. They would be pretty close to the high tide mark at 3 ft of water you might want to think about a snorkel kit so you do not ruin an engine.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts