Polaris ACE Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,747 Posts
I'm plan in on buy in the dirt devil tires 27x12x12 and 10x12 in front. Anyone use these tires? And will I need spacers?
If you're running stock wheels I'm sure you will need spacers in the front. Really need more information about what wheels you are using

·
Registered
421 Posts
1.5" spacers all around minimum. Best with 2" on back.

·
Registered
1,747 Posts

·
Registered
421 Posts
8" wide wheels on a stock RZR on the rear. 6+2 offset. 2" closer to the inside a arms and suspension than the stock ace rims. Don't get me wrong, the fronts will be tight too with 1.5" spacers but they'll work with a 10" wide tire. I had stock aluminum Rzr rims with the same sizes as the op on mine for a weekend. I chose to go with after market wheels. (Vision Outbacks) as to not use spacers. 12x7 on front and 12 X8 on back. 4+3 offset on front. 4+4 on the rears. Gained back my lost 2" that way. Hopefully this all makes sense.

·
Registered
1,747 Posts
8" wide wheels on a stock RZR on the rear. 6+2 offset. 2" closer to the inside a arms and suspension than the stock ace rims. Don't get me wrong, the fronts will be tight too with 1.5" spacers but they'll work with a 10" wide tire. I had stock aluminum Rzr rims with the same sizes as the op on mine for a weekend. I chose to go with after market wheels. (Vision Outbacks) as to not use spacers. 12x7 on front and 12 X8 on back. 4+3 offset on front. 4+4 on the rears. Gained back my lost 2" that way. Hopefully this all makes sense.

The easiest thing is to use 4+3 offset wheels, then there is no problem either at the front or rear. I have 25-10-12 up front with 4+3 wheels and have around 3/4 inch clearance and have 25-11-12 on the rears and have no issues at all. I know Stubby has 25-10-12 on the front on stock wheels and had to have 1/2 inch spacers. Just a lot easier using offset wheels rather than have to use a spacer, and I know you said you were using 27's but with offset wheels there will be no problems with either size you mentioned

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Well damn. I'm seeing spacers for 119 for a pair. Looks like more money than I was hopin to spend. Might just put tires on stock rims. Going to have to weigh my options tonight. Anyone got any links for 2 in spacers only found 1.5.
Thanks

·
Registered
421 Posts
Ebay has them. I don't remember the sells name but they are great quality and 60 bucks a pair. They have the centering ring on them too so the weight of the wheel isn't on the studs. I've bought the 1" 1.25" 1.5" and 2" pacers from them. I think the sellers name is PE Motors. And to Vandals comments: X2.

·
Registered
421 Posts
Just checked ebay. (4) 2" rzr wheel spacers for 114.95 with free shipping. These are the same ones I have. Great quality! Type in Rzr wheel spacers. 1st item on the list.

·
Registered
1,747 Posts
Well damn. I'm seeing spacers for 119 for a pair. Looks like more money than I was hopin to spend. Might just put tires on stock rims. Going to have to weigh my options tonight. Anyone got any links for 2 in spacers only found 1.5.
Thanks
I believe the Texan just said he was selling a set of 2 inch spacers. I'd check with him, he didn't mention price if I remember right but said he'd trade

·
Registered
1,747 Posts
I got a set of spacers on the way. Couldn't wait to put tires on. Got them on and no rubbin. Very close in front. Will still install spacers when they arrive
Good deal.....Best of luck and the spacers will take the iffyness out of the picture

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.